We provide online webinars to address many topics.
We host four annual events. Each event provides participants the opportunity to explore techniques, theories, and tools which support their work.
We provide consultation via several media: teleconference, video-conference and face to face.
We Can Work With You To Meet Your Need
We offer several types of development sessions: 1-Day, Multiple Days and Intensives. The client has the option to determine where the session(s) occur.
One-Day Session usually 8:30 am-3:00 pm with Lunch.
Multiple Days usually two or three-day sessions.
Intensive Sessions are Monday – Thursday from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
We tailor workshops, seminars, and conferences to address our client’s needs. Currently, we address
- Communication in the 21st Century – addressing the needs of five (5) generations.
- Resource Utilization – Identifying multiple streams of resources, finances, human and volunteer resources.
- Leadership – Multiple sessions on leadership skills, formation, and tools.
- Technology – Multiple sessions on various software including but not limited to Customer Relation Management (CRM); Learning Management Systems (LMS); Microsoft Office; Smartphone Apps and others.
- Marketing – Social Media, Email Marketing, Calling System, Market Research and understanding your demographics.
Congregation Focus Sessions: Stewardship, Outreach, Mission, Assimilation, Evangelism.
Business Focus Sessions: Organization Structure, Business Plans, Bylaws, and Filings, Government Regulations, Funding, Technology.